For up-to-date balance due or to make a payment, make sure your User Preferences are selected for the correct college (Laurel Ridge Community College), then click Account Inquiry.
- Reminder: The registration is not complete until the tuition is paid.
Online payments (preferred method of payment):
Using the SIS Nelnet feature, payment may be made with VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or an eCheck using a savings or checking account (24/7).
(Laurel Ridge does not charge a fee for this service)
Accessing and Using Nelnet Make a Payment
To Access Nelnet/Enterprise®
- Select Login to MyLaurelRidge at top right of screen.
- Login using your SIS Userid. Select VCCS SIS: Student Information System.
- Click the tile My Student Information.
- Select Student Center page
- Click on “Make a Payment”. (Please turn off pop-up blockers temporarily.)
- This will bring you to the NelNet landing page. The first time accessing NelNet you will be asked to complete some one-time account setup steps including creating a PIN.
To Make a Payment
- Navigate to “Make Payment” on the left-hand navigation menu. Your “Current Balance” will display at the top of the screen next to “Amount Due”.
- Enter in the amount you would like to pay in the “Payment Amount” box and then select your payment method. Click “Continue.”
- Enter in payment information and click “Continue.” You will be asked to confirm the information.
- Click “Confirm” for QuikPAY® to process your payment, and your receipt will be displayed.
- Click the “Refresh” icon to view the updated balance in SIS.
View Transaction History
- Navigate to “Transaction History” on the left-hand menu.
- Previous transactions made by you and your authorized payer(s) will display.
- Select the “Detail” icon to view details of the transaction.
To Set Up a Payment Profile
- Navigate to “Payment Profiles” on the left-hand menu.
- Select to add either a “Credit/Debit Card Profile” OR an “eCheck Profile”.
- Make a selection and enter a name to identify your payment profile.
- Enter the requested payment information.
- Select “Save.”
To Create an Authorized Payer
- An Authorized Payer is someone who you authorize to make payments against your account (for example a parent, guardian, aunt, uncle, etc.)
- Navigate to “Authorize Payers” on the left-hand navigation menu.
- Select “Add New” to create an Authorized Payer (you can create up to five).
- Enter the requested information.
- Select “Add” to save.
- Provide your authorized payer with their login credentials.
To Edit or Delete your Authorized Payer
- Select the “Edit” icon next to the authorized payer’s name, then select “Reset Password” to reset an authorized payer’s password.
- Select the “Delete” icon next to the authorized payer’s name to delete the individual as an authorized payer.
To Add a Secondary E-mail Address
- Navigate to “User Preferences” on the left-hand navigation menu.
- Provide your personal e-mail address in the box next to “Secondary.”
- Select “Save.”
To View Current and Previous Statements
- Navigate to “View Accounts” on the left-hand navigation menu. If there is a statement for your account, the system will bring up your “Current Statement.
- Select the “Printable Statement” icon to print a PDF of the statement.
- Select “Statement History” under “View Accounts” from the left-hand navigation menu to view previous statements.
- Click the “Detail” icon for the statement you wish to view.
- For assistance, call 540-868-7126 or email [email protected].
Mail payments to Laurel Ridge Community College, Business Office, 173 Skirmisher Lane, Middletown, VA 22645-1745 for the Middletown Campus. Checks and money orders must be payable to Laurel Ridge Community College.
Be sure to include the name of the student and the student ID number on the memo line so payment may be applied properly. Tuition should be paid in the exact amount indicated on the student account. Payments for books and supplies should be referred to and paid separately at the bookstore.
Pay during normal business hours at the Business Office on the Middletown Campus. In the office, we accept cash, checks, money orders and credit cards. Be prepared to provide the student name and student ID number. After hour payments can be left at the Middletown Business Office Drop Box located at the Business Office window.
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit card/debit card – American Express, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa accepted.
Adding or Dropping Classes
If you add or drop a class(es) or received a financial aid award after enrolling in the payment plan, you need to request an adjustment to your monthly payments by logging into your Nelnet Campus Commerce plan account or by contacting Nelnet at 1-800-337-0291.
If you drop a class on or before the last date to drop and receive a refund, your refund will be issued within 4 to 8 weeks – depending on the class session in which you are enrolled.
Termination of Nelnet Campus Commerce Contract
You can terminate your contract online through your Nelnet Campus Commerce payment plan account or by contacting Nelnet Campus Commerce at 1-800-337-0291.
For additional information, please contact Nelnet Campus Commerce Payment Advisor at (800) 337-0291 or the Business Office at (540) 868-7126.