Click on the menus below for more benefit information.
How to Apply / Use Benefits
- Apply: https://www.va.gov/education/how-to-apply/
- Provide benefit documentation to Laurel Ridge Veteran Services:
- Certificate of Eligibility, or
- Ebenefits screen shot showing full benefit information
- Submit Laurel Ridge Online VA certification request form
- This form is required each semester
- Send military transcripts to Laurel Ridge
- Meet with Laurel Ridge Veteran Academic Advisor/SCO
- Enroll in courses required for VA approved degree or certificate
- Pay tuition and fees
- Attend and complete the course(s)
- Verify enrollment on the last day of every month to VA
- Call 1-877-823-2378 or
- Benefit pays a monthly stipend to student based on enrollment.
|Full Time (12+ credits)||$407.00|
|¾ time (9-11 credits)||$305.00|
|½ time (6-8 credits)||$203.00|
|Less than ½ (1-5)||$101.75|
*Rate is effective October 21, 2021.
- For more information, visit GI Bill Comparison Tool
- Student is responsible for all tuition, fees and books.
- Reductions in enrollment may cause a debt to student
Please verify all benefit information through the military education website or VA education hotline.
- VA education hotline 1-888-442-4551
- Dept of Veterans Affairs “Ask VA”
Laurel Ridge Veterans Services
- [email protected]