Click on the menus below for more benefit information.
How to Apply / Use Benefits
- Initial VA benefit application or update your school on file in the VA system
- Provide benefit documentation to Laurel Ridge Veteran Services:
- Certificate of Eligibility, or
- Ebenefits screen shot showing full benefit information
- Submit Laurel Ridge VA certification request form
- Send official transcripts
- Make an appointment with
- Military Benefits Official, Sharon Painter
- Veteran Academic Advisor, Jeanmarie Corrado
- Enroll in courses required for VA approved degree/certificate
- Pay tuition and fees
- Attend and complete the course(s)
- Verify enrollment on the last day of every month to VA
- Call 1-877-823-2378 or
- Benefit pays a monthly stipend to student based on enrollment.
|Full Time (12+ credits)||$466.00|
|¾ time (9-11 credits)||$349.00|
|½ time (6-8 credits)||$233.00|
|Less than ½ (1-5)||$116.50|
*Rate is effective October 1, 2023.
- For more information, visit GI Bill® Comparison Tool
- Student is responsible for all tuition, fees and books.
- Reductions in enrollment may cause a debt to student
- Students using military education benefits can also use financial aid (FAFSA)
Laurel Ridge Veterans Services
- [email protected]