Northern Shenandoah Valley Adult Education offers FREE classes that help adult speakers of other languages learn to speak, read and write English.
- FREE day and evening in-person or online classes in your area
- Beginner to Advanced classes available for native speakers of ALL languages
Para más información en español, por favor llame (540) 869-0778.
Register for ESL Classes
Register for English classes in person at the following locations, dates and times. If you would like an online class, please choose the online option below.
Note: Please do not bring children to registration. Registration for in-person classes takes two hours, and it is not necessary to pre-register for in-person classes.
- Grace Lutheran Church • 26 West Boscawen St. • Aug. 23 • 9 a.m.
- Daniel Morgan Intermediate School • 48 S. Purcell Ave. • Aug. 22 • 7 p.m.
- Laurel Ridge Community College (The Lodge) • 173 Skirmisher Lane • Aug. 22 • 9 a.m.
- Millbrook High School • 251 First Woods Dr. • Aug. 23 • 6 p.m.
- Blue Ridge Technical Center • 280 Luray Ave. • Aug. 23 • 6 p.m.
- Central High School • 1147 Susan Ave. • Aug. 22 • 6 p.m.
- Woodstock Presbyerian Church • 142 E. Court St. • Aug. 23 • 9 a.m.
- Clarke County School Board Office, Door C • 317 W Main St, Berryville, VA 22611 • Aug. 23 • 6 p.m.
- Laurel Ridge Luray-Page County Center • 200 College Drive • Aug. 23 • 6 p.m.
All students who want an online class must pre-register no later than Aug. 8. Please click here
If you do not live within driving distance of any of the above locations, click here to find programs in your area.
Laurel Ridge Community College is an equal opportunity institution providing educational and employment opportunities, programs, services, and activities, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, disability, national origin, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, or other non-merit factors. Laurel Ridge also prohibits sexual misconduct, including sexual violence or harassment.
GED® and GED Testing Service® are registered trademarks of the American Council on Education (ACE). They may not be used or reproduced without the express written permission of ACE or GED Testing Service®. The GED® and GED Testing Service® brands are administered by GED Testing Service, LLC under license from the American Council on Education.