Phlebotomy Technician Program
Tuesday, September 17 @ 5:30 PM - Thursday, December 5 @ 8:00 PM
- HS Diploma, GED, or you are scheduled to earn your GED within the next 12 months.
- Computer and internet access are required
Phlebotomy Technicians collect samples from patients for laboratory tests in a skillful, safe, and reliable manner. This class will include practical hands-on experience so that you will be prepared for a successful future as a phlebotomist. However, due to current situations, a portion of this course may use online components. While there are jobs as a “Phlebotomist,” many students choose to learn this skill as a part of enhancing their future opportunities. Books and supplies are included in the class. After completing all the requirements needed, you will be able to sit for national certification. If the thought of learning to draw blood sounds exciting as your future career choice, register today!
- Healthcare Need to Know – Here, you will find FAQs, videos, and the Student Handbook, including student expectations.
- Accommodations and Disability Services
- Disclaimers and Statements
Upon successful completion of this program, students will be eligible to sit for the National Heathcareer Association (NHA) Certified Phlebotomy (CPT) national exam.