Certificate in Leadership
March 15, 2022 - December 31, 2023
Short Description: This highly interactive leadership certificate program is designed for adults who want to acquire professional leadership skills and secure employment in leadership positions at various companies.
Our program includes a variety of interactive materials such as games, flashcards, activities, and more that you can use to make your learning experience more engaging and fun.
This certificate program is developed around the book called Leadership: How to Lead, How to Liveby D. Quinn Mills,and thus, covers a lot of material. Also, this book is used at the Harvard Business School as a valuable resource. Some of the topics we will cover include:
• What leadership is
• The value of good leadership
• Nine key qualities for leadership
• How leadership must fit into an organization
• Work-life balance for leaders
• How to guide a professional team
• An eight-step process for change
• How to foster a productive and positive work environment
The program also includes multimedia presentations so you can increase your knowledge and make a successful career for yourself. It includes video segments that introduce Dr. Mills and various other leaders who discuss the following:
• How leaders become leaders
• The differences between leaders, administrators, and managers
• Leadership ethics
With the right skills, knowledge, and tools, you can become an effective leader and be a source of positive change at an organization.
Instructor Description: This course has a “Mentor Expert” helpdesk feature. Learners have the ability to submit questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying.