Certificate in Entrepreneurship
March 15, 2022 - December 31, 2023
Short Description: This user-friendly program is designed for those people who are looking for an entrepreneurship certificate online. Therefore, it’s ideal for any adult who wants to learn more about the finance involved in entrepreneurship. After completing this entrepreneurship certificate online, you’ll be one step closer to starting your very own business. Also, the program is focused on being user-friendly. Hence, this educational platform is more accessible, and thus, users can use all the available resources without a problem.
This certificate in entrepreneurship will teach you various topics to help you develop your entrepreneurship skills. Therefore, you’ll learn about:
• The accounting cycle and double-entry accounting
• Variable and fixed costs
• Financial planning and budgeting for entrepreneurs
• Legalities, liabilities, and rules
• Bankruptcy and fraud
• The universal commercial code
• Five essential managerial activities for entrepreneurs
• Critical elements of marketing plans
• Five motivational paths
This multimedia-rich certificate program aims to help you become a successful entrepreneur. Thus, it will help you learn the following aspects when it comes to becoming an entrepreneur.
• How to start and grow a business from the ground-up
• What resources you’ll have at your disposal as a budding entrepreneur and where you’ll be able to find them
So, after this entrepreneurship certificate program, you’ll learn how to transform your career options by starting a business of your own.
Instructor Description: This course has a “Mentor Expert” helpdesk feature. Learners have the ability to submit questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying.
Certification: National Career Certification Board (NCCB)