1. Apply for Admission
Save your assigned Student ID number and MyLaurelRidge username
- Dual Enrolled students do not need to reapply. Complete your NEXT STEPS HERE to get started. If you have a career coach, they can assist you in this process.
- Past students
- 3 years or less – Call for username password
- More than 3 years – Reapply
- Log in using the user name you received upon completing and submitting your application.
- Establish your Multi-Factor Authentication. For multi-factor authentication (MFA) options, set-up guides, and videos, see laurelridge.edu/mfastudent. For Dual Enrollment students, see laurelridge.edu/mfadual for equivalent MFA resources. For assistance with setting up or troubleshooting MFA, please email [email protected]. If you are unable to access your MyLaurelRidge account, please contact the Enrollment Services Office at 540-868-7110 and they can assist you with your account and password recovery issues.
- Return the completed form to the Enrollment Services Office or email to [email protected].
- Provide a copy of unofficial transcripts, and/or reason for enrollment into class(es).
- For assistance, please contact Enrollment Services at 540-868-7110.
4. Pay Tuition