MyLaurelRidge provides single-login access to Canvas, SIS, Gmail, Library Services, etc.
To log in to MyLaurelRidge:
- Your MyLaurelRidge username is the text to the left of “@email.vccs.edu” in your Email address: [email protected].
- If this is the first time you are logging in, contact the Enrollment Services Office at your location to set a temporary password or follow this help guide to reset your MyLaurelRidge password.
Toll Free: 1-800-906-5322, ext. 7110
Middletown Campus: 540-868-7110
Fauquier Campus: 540-351-1510
- Set up your Multi-factor Authentication.
- If you have login issues, clear browser history, cookies, stored passwords.
- Is MyLaurelRidge Down? If MyLaurelRidge is unavailable, try the direct links below.
Multi-Factor AuthenticationFor multi-factor authentication (MFA) options, set-up guides, and videos, see laurelridge.edu/mfastudent. For Dual Enrollment students, see laurelridge.edu/mfadual for equivalent MFA resources. If you are unable to access your MyLaurelRidge account, please contact the Information Technology Services at 540-868-7223 and they can assist you with your account and password recovery issues.
Direct Link to Canvas
- http://learn.vccs.edu or https://learn.vccs.edu/login/ldap (they both point to Canvas)
- To log in, use your MyLaurelRidge username and password.
For questions or assistance with Canvas or other instructional technology, contact ITO by submitting an ITO Help Request or by calling 540-868-7185.
Resources“>Review a list of common Canvas resources including a student tutorial course, Canvas mobile app information, how to use the Canvas help guides, and 24/7 access to Canvas support.
Direct Link to Student Information System (SIS)
- To log in, use your EMPLID (Student ID) number for username and MyLaurelRidge password.
Direct Link to Student Gmail
- To log in, use MyLaurelRidge username and password.