Click on the menus below for more benefit information.
How to Apply / Use Benefits
- Apply: https://www.va.gov/education/apply-for-education-benefits/application/5490/introduction
- Provide benefit documentation to Laurel Ridge Veteran Services:
- Certificate of Eligibility, or
- application confirmation page
- Provide Service Member’s VA file # or SSN
- Submit Laurel Ridge Online VA certification request form
- This form is required each semester
- Send all prior college transcripts
- Meet with Laurel Ridge Veteran Academic Advisor/SCO
- Enroll in courses required for VA approved degree or certificate.
- Pay tuition and fees
- Attend and complete the course(s)
- Benefit pays monthly stipend based on enrollment.
|Full Time (12+ credits)||$1298.00|
|¾ time (9-11 credits)||$1026.00|
|½ time (6-8 credits)||$753.00|
|Less than ½ (4-5)||$753.00|
|¼ time or less (1-3)||$324.25|
*Rate is effective October 1, 2021
- For more information, visit GI Bill Comparison Tool
- Student is responsible for all tuition, fees and books.
- Reductions in enrollment may cause a VA debt to student
- VA education hotline 1-888-442-4551
- Dept of Veterans Affairs “Ask VA”
Laurel Ridge Veterans Services
- [email protected]