Click on the menus below for more benefit information.
How to Apply / Use Benefits
- Initial VA benefit application or update your school on file in the VA system
- Provide benefit documentation to Laurel Ridge Veteran Services:
- Certificate of Eligibility
- Provide Service Member’s VA file # or Social Security Number
- Submit Laurel Ridge VA certification request form
- Send all official college transcripts
- Make an appointment with
- Military Benefits Official, Sharon Painter
- Veteran Academic Advisor, Jeanmarie Corrado
- Enroll in courses required for VA approved degree/certificate.
- Pay tuition and fees
- Attend and complete the course(s)
- Benefit pays monthly stipend based on enrollment.
|Full Time (12+ credits)||$1488.00|
|¾ time (9-11 credits)||$1176.00|
|½ time (6-8 credits)||$862.00|
|Less than ½ (4-5)**||$862.00|
|¼ time or less (1-3)**||$372.00|
*Rate is effective October 1, 2023
** If enrolled less than 1/2 time or 1/4 time, stipend will be no more than amount listed here but no more than total tuition and fees
- For more information, visit GI Bill Comparison Tool
- Student is responsible for all tuition, fees and books.
- Reductions in enrollment may cause a VA debt to student
- Students using military education benefits can also use financial aid (FAFSA)
Laurel Ridge Veterans Services
- [email protected]