Click on the menus below for more benefit information.
How to Apply / Use Benefits
- How to apply for VR&E
- Submit to Laurel Ridge Veteran Services one of the two documents:
- Certificate of Eligibility, or
- Ebenefits screen shot showing full benefit information
- Provide VR&E counselor contact information
- Submit Laurel Ridge Online VA certification request form
- This form is required each semester
- Send military transcripts Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and Navy and Air Force
- Make an appointment with
- School Certifying Official, Sharon Painter
- Veteran Academic Advisor, Jeanmarie Corrado
- Enroll in courses authorized by VR&E
- Attend and complete the course(s)
Eligibility and Entitlement
Tuition and Fees
- Laurel Ridge will invoice VR&E for all authorized tuition and fees.
- Follett Bookstore is independent of Laurel Ridge. VR&E authorized book and supplies allowance is submitted directly to Follett Bookstore.
Please verify all benefit information through military education website or VA education hotline 1-888-442-4551.
- VA education hotline 1-888-442-4551
- Dept of Veterans Affairs “Ask VA”
Laurel Ridge Veterans Services
- [email protected]