Click on the menus below for more benefit information.
How to Apply / Use Benefits
- How to apply for VR&E
- Submit to Laurel Ridge Veteran Services one of the two documents:
- Certificate of Eligibility, or
- Ebenefits screen shot showing full benefit information
- Provide VR&E counselor contact information to Sharon Painter, Military Benefits Official
- Submit Laurel Ridge VA certification request form
- Send official transcripts
- Make an appointment with
- Veteran Academic Advisor, Jeanmarie Corrado
- Military Benefits Official, Sharon Painter
- Enroll in courses authorized by VR&E
- Attend and complete the course(s)
Eligibility and Entitlement
- Laurel Ridge will invoice VR&E for all authorized tuition and fees.
- Students using military education benefits can also use financial aid (FAFSA)
- Follett Bookstore is independent of Laurel Ridge. VR&E authorized book and supplies allowance is submitted directly to Follett Bookstore.
- Some Laurel Ridge courses require software access that is automatically charged to a student account. These software charges should be covered by VR&E authorization.
Laurel Ridge Veterans Services
- [email protected]