- An Application for Admission must be submitted to Laurel Ridge.
- A F1 Student Application must be completed and submitted to Laurel Ridge. Please be sure to include your Permanent Foreign Address, your intended program of study at Laurel Ridge, and your e-mail address.
- Applicants must provide documentation that sufficient funds are or will be available from an identified and reliable financial source to defray all living and school expenses during the entire period of anticipated study in the U.S. Applicants must document that they have enough readily available funds to meet all expenses for the first year of study and that adequate funds will be available for each subsequent year of study. In addition to completing the F-1 Financial Statement, such support should be documented by providing either a notarized current checking or savings account statement in applicant’s name from a U.S. bank (with sufficient balance to cover expenses as outlined below).
|Tuition, 12 credits (calculated at the out-of-state rate)
|Books and Supplies
|Tuition, 18 credits (calculated at the out-of-state rate)
|Books and Supplies
- A signed and dated letter outlining the applicant’s educational goals.
- Health Insurance – Applicant must present evidence of coverage for the anticipated period of enrollment. Laurel Ridge does not provide health insurance.
- TOEFL Scores – English Proficiency Tests: TOEFL Internet-Based Test Score of 79 or higher, IELTS Test score of 6.5 or higher. Additional proficiency test options considered—please reference F1 Application Packet. Applicant must submit an official score report, not more than two years old.
- Testing Center Placement – may be required in addition prior to course registration. There is no fee required for the test. For hours please call (540) 868-7140, Middletown Campus or (540) 351-1515, Fauquier Campus
- New Student Registration – First-time students registering for classes are required to report to Laurel Ridge for a New Student Registration session. Please plan to spend 1-2 hours , meeting with an academic advisor and signing up for classes.
- Evidence of high school completion – Applicants must present the equivalent of an American high school diploma in its original form.
- Current visa (in-status) with a valid expiration date must be presented for copying.
Students transferring from another U.S. school must have the Laurel Ridge SEVIS F-1 Transfer form completed by the current college, an official transcript and a copy of the I-20 approving the student to attend the school. All forms must be emailed directly to Elizabeth Gorman (DSO) at [email protected].