We would like to thank you for all that you do in the high schools to support students and their future college and career goals. We have provided helpful links below and have listed ways that we can support your efforts.
Below are examples of events, activities, and resources that we can provide. We are flexible and welcome new ideas!
- Application Workshop – Our support staff will attend your school to help your student complete the college application.
- Application Party – We will help you plan, organize and implement an event at your school to celebrate seniors who will be attending the college in fall.
- FAFSA – Financial Aid Presentation – Our financial aid staff will conduct an information session at your school to discuss the financial aid process and answer any questions for all students planning to attend college, not just Laurel Ridge.
- Virtual Information Sessions – Several virtual information sessions have been recorded and are available for your student to view online. We are also always planning new sessions. View past and upcoming sessions HERE. We can also plan a specific session for your school.
- New Student Orientations – Enrollment services staff will visit your campus to host a new student orientation for you students.
- Campus Tours – Our staff can host your students at one of our locations for a campus tour, or we can plan a virtual tour of our labs and classrooms.
- Program Presentations – Our staff and faculty are available to conduct an in-person or virtual presentation. The presentation can be program specific or a general overview of all programs.
Promotional Items – We have a wide variety of college giveaways and promotional items, such as Viewbooks and program pathway cards.