Campus tutors are available from the second week of each term through the end of the instructional period. Campus tutors are not available during the final exam period or during scheduled breaks/holidays. Please see the current Academic Calendar to determine the dates of tutor availability for the current term.
To explore availability for a specific subject, location or tutor:
- Log into MyLaurelRidge
- Open “Navigate Student”
- Click “Appointments” from the left hand navigation
- Click “Schedule Appointment”
- Under “Other Options” choose View Drop-In Times”
- Choose “Course Tutoring and Academic Success Coaching” from the type of appointment drop-down
- Choose the subject from the “Service” drop-down
- Click “Find Available Time”
- You can filter the results by choosing the Staff (Tutor) or the Location you prefer.
- Navigate will display all available hours for the current term for the subject, location and/or tutor you selected.
At the Middletown campus, the Tutoring Center is located inside the Wolk Library. At the Fauquier Campus, the Tutoring Center is in Room 218 of Wolk Hall.
Questions about the academic support available can be sent to [email protected].