For Fall 2022
|Type of Aid||Week Processing Begins||Week Refund Received|
|Regular Loan Borrowers||Oct 3||
|First Time/One Semester Borrowers*||1st 30 Days||Oct 3||Oct 17|
|2nd 30 Days||Nov 1||Nov 14|
|Grants & Scholarships||Oct 17||Oct 31|
|*Our default rate for student loans is over 15%, so your loan(s) will be disbursed in two installments with a 30 day delay for each disbursement.|
Keep in Mind:
- Students taking only late starting classes (second 8-week and/or second or third 5-week) will have a notice on their To Do List about a delayed refund.
- During the Week Processing Begins, your award(s) may not be visible, which likely means the Business Office is processing them. Award(s) will again show on your account once the process is finished as well as the amount of the refund.
- Any refund you are due will be processed based on your Refund Preference.
Check / Change Your Refund Preference
- Log into MyLaurelRidge>>SIS >> Student Center
- Click Manage Refunds(may need to allow pop-ups for page to open)
- Click Manage Refunds to check or update your refund preferences.
As always, be checking your student e-mail account, Message Center, and To Do List for updates from the Financial Aid Office.
Please call 540-868-7130 or email [email protected] with any questions.