Jobs in industry are experiencing rapid advancements in technology sparking the rise of ‘smart’ connected work environments and the need for a highly skilled workforce. Our mechatronics program can teach you the skills you need through hands-on learning, which will help you find a careers in occupations high paying occupations such as
- Mechanical Technician
- Electromechanical Technician
- Robotics Technician
- Production Technician
- Industrial Maintenance Technician
The Mechatronics programs at Laurel Ridge Workforce Solutions can teach the skills needed through hands-on learning in our state-of-the-art labs. The average salary for a technician in our service region is over $58,000. Throughout the program students will learn to:
- Understand and implement safe operation and maintenance of machines and processes
- Troubleshoot and address common issues in electromechanical systems
- Perform routine maintenance activities
- Operate and maintain fluid power systems
- Perform basic robot programming and operation
- Identify and explain the components/functions of a PLC
- Understand and explain the basic concepts and terms of Industry 4.0 and how digitalization is impacting the industry, our daily lives, and cyber-security
The program is broken into fast-track individual short-term credentials that can all be stacked into certifications. Individuals may take one certification or an entire Level of Certifications! Perfect for the entry level employee or working adult, classes meet no more than 6 hours per week!
Level 1 Certifications (each topic can also be taken individually):
- Fundamentals of Electricity
- Fundamentals of Fluid Power
- Fundamentals of Mechanical Systems
- Drive components and systems
- Fundamentals of PLC
- Fundamentals of Robotics
Level 2 Certifications (each topic can also be taken individually):
- Applied Product ID Fundamentals
- Applied Mechanical Systems
- Applied Fluid Power
- Applied PLC
- Applied Robotics
In Demand G3 Program - $$ for Tuition and Fees
Explore Careers and Job Outlook
Tuition and Funding Options
Financial Assistance, Grant Funding and Sallie Mae Loans may be available for eligible students.
To learn more about this fast-track career training program, visit laurelridgeworkforce.com/mechatronics
Have a Question?
Do you have a specific question about this program or how to get started at Laurel Ridge? Please use the form below and a member of our staff will respond as soon as possible.
Laurel Ridge subscribes to EMSI and provides this link for general career information. Emsi’s products and services use data, reports, and forecasts which are generated using government data sources and proprietary analytical processes.