Enhance your college experience, build connections, serve your community and make a difference as a Student Ambassador!
The purpose of the Ambassadors shall be to develop and promote interest, pride, and participation in the growth of the College, and to increase the feeling of loyalty, service-driven partnership, and fellowship between the institution, students, alumni, and the community. In doing so, the members represent the College in numerous events throughout the year.
Student Ambassadors may participate in the following activities:
- Network with leaders of civic organizations
- Appear in local media
- Volunteer with area residents
- Participate in community events
- Conduct campus tours
- Share experiences with others
- Meet student representatives of other colleges
Student Ambassadors will be given the opportunity to gain the following skills:
- Team Building
- Public Speaking
- Time Management
- Interviewing and Resume Writing
If you would like to join a group of like-minded individuals who love to serve, we strongly encourage you to apply! Students are eligible to apply for membership if they have have at least a 2.5 GPA. Students who are selected for membership must contribute 20 hours of service each semester.
To apply visit laurelridge.edu/applysa.
- Ivone Amosse, Education – Middletown
- Thomas Anfang, General Studies – Middletown
- Jessica Bagby, Early Childhood Education – Fauquier
- Makayla Barton, Administration of Justice – Middletown
- Jeremiah Beasley, Science – Fauquier
- Avery Hammond, Early Childhood Development – Middletown
- Hazielle Hervo-Smith, General Studies – Middletown
- Perfect Kashoti, Administration of Justice – Fauquier
- Spencer Lombardo, Business Administration, Science – Fauquier
- Brooke Loughry, Business Administration – Middletown
- Alexandra Martinez, General Studies, Health Professions – Middletown
- Sage Moore, Liberal Arts – Middletown
- Talysa Moya, Nursing, Health Professions – Fauquier
- Emily Neff, Business Administration, Science – Middletown
- Pamela Neff, Human Services – Middletown
- Perla Osorio Fabian, Business Administration – Middletown
- Sydney Patton, Cyber Security – Middletown
- Grace Portch, Education – Middletown
- Alexander Price, Computer Science – Fauquier
- Alan Quinones, Science: Computer Science – Middletown
- Valentin Ramirez-Gomez, Accounting, General Studies – Middletown
- Molly Sims, Dual Enrolled – Middletown
- Yoselin Viera Sanchez, Science: Computer Science – Middletown
- Hayley Walker, Science: Health Professions – Middletown
- Brandi Yasem, Science, General Studies – Middletown
Staff Advisor: Chris Lambert, [email protected]
Team meetings take place once a month on Tuesdays (8/22, 9/26, 10/24, 11/28) from 12:30pm-1:30pm at the Middletown Campus, SUB 119, the Fauquier Campus, Hazel Hall Room 110, and online via Zoom: laurelridge.edu/leader.
Leadership workshops take place monthly on Tuesdays (9/5, 10/3, 11/14) from 12:30pm-2pm at the Middletown Campus, SUB 119, the Fauquier Campus, Hazel Hall Room 110, and online via Zoom: laurelridge.edu/leader.