The Instructional Technology Office (ITO)…
- Works with faculty, staff, and students in using technology to support Laurel Ridge’s academic mission.
- Leads all of the online learning initiatives at the college.
- Provides vision, leadership, and support in the appropriate use of educational technology and multimedia for teaching and learning and in the development and continuation of quality online programs.
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Supports the college through instructional design within the Learning Management System, and administration of the Canvas features.
For questions or assistance with Canvas or other instructional technology, contact ITO by submitting an ITO Help Request or by calling 540-868-7185.
Review a list of common Canvas resources including: a student tutorial course, Canvas mobile app information, how to use the Canvas help guides, and 24/7 access to Canvas support.