- This event has passed.
Engineering Programs Information Session
Monday, March 27 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFREE
Gain valuable skills in engineering at Laurel Ridge Community College. The college offers affordable options with several associate degrees in engineering. Whether you plan on transferring to a four-year institution or putting that degree straight into practice in the workforce, this information session is for you! We will discuss the curriculum and transferability of each degree option and show you why Laurel Ridge is the perfect place to begin your engineering studies, from our focused hands-on projects to our intimate class sizes, to our state-of-the-art equipment.
- Associate of Science in Engineering (Transfer)
- Associate of Applied Science
- General Engineering Technology: Civil Engineering Specialization
- General Engineering Technology: Computer-Aided Drafting (CAD) Specialization
- General Engineering Technology: Mechanical Engineering Technology Specialization
The benefits of starting your Engineering degree at Laurel Ridge include the:
- Guaranteed admissions agreements with Virginia Tech and other colleges/universities.
- Small class sizes of 10-15 students compared to 50-100- and even more – at a four-year institution mean more personalized relationships with your professors.
- Hands-on experience
- One-third the average cost of attending a four-year college or university in Virginia.
Locations: In Person or Online Zoom Meeting
- Laurel Ridge Middletown Campus
173 Skirmisher Lane
Middletown, VA 22645
- Online Zoom Meeting – preregister to receive Zoom meeting information.