April 1, 2021 - December 31, 2022
Short Description: This multimedia-rich certificate program is designed for users who are looking for a nonprofit management certificate online. After you finish this course, you will know everything about nonprofit management and will be able to secure employment at a managerial position at a nonprofit organization.
This program includesmodules that include various interactive exercises, selected readings,videos, self-assessments, and case studies. This material will make the learning process more engaging, and it’ll help you practice your decision-making skills in a nonprofit setting.
In this certificate program, you’ll learn about:
• Marketing in a nonprofit environment
• Nonprofit structure, strategic direction, and governing boards
• Financial and ethical issues for nonprofits
• Capital campaigns and consultants
• Board and volunteer development
• Budgets and cash flow for nonprofits
• Financial statements and analyses for nonprofits
• Setting strategic direction
• Fundraising and grants for nonprofits
• Private and corporate donations
• Social media for nonprofits
After you complete the modules, you’ll have access to a real-time simulation in which you must put your knowledge and skills to the test when faced with real-world leadership issues that are common at nonprofit organizations. Thus, you must deal with issues regarding personnel, finances, marketing, and board orcommunity relations.
This program also includes video commentary by various leaders that will help instruct you on how to be an effective leader and, consequently, a valuable professional in the competitive market.
Instructor Description: This course is completely self-paced. Learners are provided access to the learner support helpdesk where they can ask any questions relating to the experience or curriculum.