The Education Consortium is a collaborative effort among Fauquier, Frederick, Page, Rappahannock, Shenandoah, Warren, and City of Winchester Public schools and Laurel Ridge Community College to create local access to professional development training for all school system personnel.
- Teachers from participating school systems can choose from over 40 FREE summer seminars in Middletown and Warrenton.
- Pre-approved by area school systems for recertification points.
- A diversity of topics for various subject areas and all grade levels.
- Nationally-known as well as local education experts
- Classes vary in length from 4 to 8 hours
Explore Careers and Job Outlook
Tuition and Funding Options
An estimated $15.2 million dollars in grants, loans, work-study and scholarships are awarded to Laurel Ridge Community College students each year. We are committed to using all available funds to help you gain access to a college education.
Payment plans are offered to break down tuition payments.
View all financial aid, payment options, and more HERE.
Have a Question?
Do you have a specific question about this program or how to get started at Laurel Ridge? Please use the form below and a member of our staff will respond as soon as possible.
Laurel Ridge subscribes to EMSI and provides this link for general career information. Emsi’s products and services use data, reports, and forecasts which are generated using government data sources and proprietary analytical processes.